Dataism : Wisdom
How much information does a parent pass down to their child during their lives? They share guidance and safety. They teach you what they learned. They pass it on to better your life. They give all of their wisdom.
It is a striking and dramatic image that can be seen from a distance and then letters are playfully discovered as viewers get closer. It's an excellent conversation piece when discussing the data driven world most humans live in today.
I want to visualize Dataism. I'm fascinated by the amount of data human beings are exposed to on a daily basis and I want to capture what that looks like. By combining typography and the human figure to create mixed-media pieces, my intention is to explore the answer to: how do we coexist with dataism?
My work has been displayed at art events and art galleries in San Francisco, Sonoma County and Portland, Oregon and one collector gave me the permission to quote them saying “I fu*k!ng love the piece I bought from you.”
- The original artwork is acrylic paint on a 12" (w) x 12" (h) x 2" (d) birch wood and protected with a varnish.
- Reproduction print size available in 12" x 12” print with a 10" x 10" image
- Reproduction prints are on high-quality matte paper, hand-signed and individually inspected by the artist before shipping.
- Framing Not Included
- Reproductions shipped rolled in tubes.
- Shipping Time is approx. 2 weeks
- Shipping only in United States
- Signature on Front
30 day guarantee on all orders.
© 2018 Artist of Data