Dataism : 2 Men Drinking Wine with a Dog
What vices do humans use to drown out the data noise? Sometimes wine is used to be calm and force the digital information to fade into the background.
It is a striking and dramatic image that can be seen from a distance and then letters are playfully discovered as viewers get closer. It's an excellent conversation piece when discussing the data driven world most humans live in today.
I want to visualize Dataism. I'm fascinated by the amount of data human beings are exposed to on a daily basis and I want to capture what that looks like. By combining typography and the human figure to create mixed-media pieces, my intention is to explore the answer to: how do we coexist with dataism?
My work has been displayed at art events and art galleries in San Francisco, Sonoma County and Portland, Oregon and one collector gave me the permission to quote them saying “I fu*k!ng love the piece I bought from you.”
- The original artwork is acrylic paint on 8 individual wood planks totaling 36" (w) x 36" (h) x 1" (d) and protected with a varnish.
- Each wood plank can be hung and spaced individually.
- BONUS: the planks can be rearranged to constantly change into different abstract forms.
- Framing Not Included
- Shipping Time is approx. 2 weeks
- Shipping only in United States
- Signature on Front
30 day guarantee on all orders.
© 2018 Artist of Data